- Cost Includes
- Cost Excludes
No details found.
DAY 01: KLUCKNOW ARRIVAL-DRIVE TO NEPALGUNJ(182KM/5HRS)
Arrival at Lucknow Airport, welcome by our office representative and drive to Nepalgunj. Further program briefing in the Evening. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: NEPALGUNJ-SIMIKOT
After the breakfast transfer to Airport/fly fly to Simikot (55min/2950m). Free day for acclimatization, visit Shiva temple. Overnight at Guest House.
DAY 03: SIMIKOT-HILSA-PURANG
Early morning, after the breakfast fly to Hilsa by chartered Helicopter. After complete the custom formalities, drive to Purang (3750m/30 km). Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 04: PURANG-MANSAROVAR
After the breakfast drive to Manasarovar (4510m/90km/03 hours). Parikrama and Holy bath in Lake Mansarovar. Overnight at Guest House.
DAY 05: MANSAROVAR-DARCHEN
In the morning spiritual activities (Pooja & Hawan). After the lunch drive to Darchen (4620m/40km/01hrs). Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 06: DARCHEN-YEMDWAR-DIRAPHUK
Early morning after the light breakfast drive to Yamadwar (9 km/30 min), the starting Point of Kailash Parikarma (kora). Trek to Dirapuk (4860m/6-7 hrs). Overnight at Guest House.
DAY 07: DIRAPHUK TO ZUTHULPHUK (4790M.)
After having light breakfast, we start our trek to Dolma-La Pass which is about 5630 meters above sea level. Due to unpredictable weather, it is important to start as early as possible. We can see Gaurikund Lake on the way. Overnight at Lodge.
DAY 08: ZUTHULPHUK-DARCHEN-PURANG
We will trek down to Darchen and drive back to Purang or Hilsa. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 09: PURANG-HILSA-SIMIKOT-NEPALGUNJ-LUCKNOW
After breakfast drive to Hilsa/fly to Simikot by Helicopter and connecting flight to Nepalgunj. Departure to Lucknow for onward Journey.
- Accommodation; 1 night Nepalgunj & 1 night in Simikot with all Veg. meals.
- Nepalgunj-Simikot and return by schedule flight, Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot by Helicopter.
- Best available Hotel/Guest House as per itinerary in Tibet.
- All vegetarian meals served by our crew in Tibet.
- Transportation by deluxe Luxury Coach in Tibet.
- Day bag, Duffle Bag & down Jacket, a bottle of oxygen.
- Tibet/China normal visa fees/Humla permit and VDC fees.
- Kailash Parikrama by foot & Mansarovar Parikrama by Luxury Bus.
- High altitude medicine, Portable toilet, Oxygen cylinders & Air compressor bags.
- Experienced, reliable, co-operative English/Hindi speaking Sherpa staff.
- Personal Travel insurance, Rescue & emergency cost.
- In case of NRI/foreigner, multiple entry Nepal visa fee.
- Horse and helper facilities if needed during Parikrama (approx. 2800 Yuan).
- Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
- Any extra cost incurred if the Yatri separates himself/herself from the group for any unforeseen reason from the point of separation from the group.
- Any unexpected expenses incurred due to natural disasters/bad weather/political reason (Hotel, food, flight, transport etc.).
- Extra accommodation cost in Nepal side (apart from mentioned night) if earlier return from Tibet (any causes).
- Visa Split cost, transportation & Hotel charge those who return earlier from Tibet by any causes.