- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport. Transfer to the Hotel. Further program briefing and preparation for the trip. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara by Tourist bus. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Early morning drive to Gumane Tal (72km) via Beni. After Lunch at Gumaune Tal, trek to Bans Kharka (1550m) about 3-4 hrs. Overnight at Community House.
Day 04: Trek to Nagi (2450m/5-6 hrs). Lunch at Danda Kateri. Explore the Nepali Pater factory running by women. Overnight at Community House.
Day 05: Trek to Mohare Danda (3310m/6-7 hrs). Packed Lunch or alternative lunch in Jaljala. This day, we trek through the Jungle. Sunset view in the evening, from here, we can see Dhaulagiri Range, Annapurna Range and Manaslu Himalayan Range. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Tikot (1700m/5-6 hrs). Tikot is Magar Community where you can explore the Magar culture. Overnight at Community Home.
Day 07: Trek to Baisari about 02 hrs and drive back to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Drive to Kathmandu. Rest of the time free for shopping. Evening farewell dinner with Nepali Cultural program. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 09: Last day of the trip, transfer to Airport for onward journey or start another trip.
- 2 nights Kathmandu and 2 nights Pokhara with breakfast.
- Community House during the trek with all meal.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu transfer by tourist Bus.
- Pokara-Gumaune Tal and return by private vehicle.
- Trekking Guide and Porter.
- Personal Travel Insurance, Rescue and emergency cost.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara, Beverage and bar bill.
- Airfare (domestic) if required Personal nature expenses and not mentioned above.
No Details Found