- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Tibet is considered the roof of the world where God reigns in its majesty. This journey, through air or land, promises exploring artistic and sumptuous monasteries, centuries old caravan tracks and incredible spiritual heart and soul of Tibetan Buddhism and culture. And all these in the backdrop of snow clad mountains, giving you the feel walking over the clouds. Home to the majestic Potala Palace and the Dalai Lamas, the trip also explores Tibet’s holiest temple Jokhang along with Sera and Deprung Monasteries- religiously and culturally famous monasteries in Lhasa. This trip is your pass to discover the otherwise isolated world of Tibetan Buddhism and the Sangri-La that it is part of human quest for centuries.
Day 01: Fly to Gongkar Airport and drive to Lhasa & acclimatization.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Norbu Lingkha, Sera Monastery.
Day 03: Sightseeing tour of Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Market.
Day 04: Lhasa to Yamdrok lake ( Turquoise lake)then back to Lhasa
Day 05: Drive to Airport for flight to Kathmandu.
- Tibet Permits and Visa Fee, Monastery entrance fee.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis (B/B) Plan.
- English speaking Tibetan Guide.
- Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle.
- Emergency oxygen cylinder in the vehicle.
- Personal travel insurance (any kind).
- Kathmandu-Lhasa-Kathmandu Airfare.
- Lunch, Dinner, Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Phone call.
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation due any reason.
No Details Found