As Nepal an only Hindu nation of the world till 2006 (Nepal was declared as secular country), possesses the various ancient pilgrimage sites throughout the country. Pashupatinath, Manakamana Temple, Muktinath Temple Ramjankai Temple, Gosaikunda, Mansarover, Barah Kshetra are the main Hindu pilgrim site of Nepal. Each of them are related to Hindu myth and connected to the other Hindu temples all over the world. Kathmandu valley is consisting of various legendry temples such as Pashupatinath, Krishna Mandir, Changunarayan Temple, and Hanumandhoka and so on, which are always crowed by Hindu pilgrimages of south Asia. Muktinath temple embodies the legend about lord Vishnu, Ramjankai Temple about, legendary figure Ram and Sita and Manakamana Temple about brave Goddess Kali or Devi. Nepalese rivers and pond (Kundas) are also connected to Hindu religion on their bank many temples are built. So people come here to take bath in such sacred river and Kundas.
We were family of 8 members from Chennai booked for 9 days Pilgrim tour to Muktinath organize by Kathmandu Holiday Tours & Travel Pvt. Ltd. who took our travel arrangements. Right from preparation of the itinerary they involved well and arrangement of accommodation, guide vehicle and food was good and memorable. The driver was very soft and took us safely. Organizer was very much concerned with the safety of us. Our family members were happy with utmost satisfaction we will make more tours through this company in future and recommend to our friends and relatives.S.L.Janardhanam, Chennai, India 
I went to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra & Muktinath tour twice organize by Kathmandu Holiday Tours. It was really nice trip, we enjoy a lot. Sherpa team are very helpful & they take care all the time. Food was excellent. I will recommend to other friends to contact Kathmandu Holiday for Kailash & Muktinath tour.Hemant Pandey, Hyderabad, India 
We have enjoyed our Nepal Tour . We will come back for sure in the near future and we will recommend our friends to join your agency. We are back at home safely and without any problem. Thank you very much for the perfect organization which made our tour a very pleasant one. Thank you so much once again.Rudy Limeback, Toronto, Canada
₹ 0 / $ 0 per person
|1||Arrival at Kathmandu Airport. Welcome by our office representative, transfer to the Hotel. Further program briefing in the evening. Overnight at Hotel.|
|2||Early morning Mt. Everest Flight (optional). After breakfast major sightseeing tours of Kathmandu city including Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath, Boudhanath Stupa, Budhanilakantha (Sleeping Vishnu) & Kathmandu Durbar Square (Kumari Ghar). Overnight at Hotel.|
|3||After the breakfast, transfer to Airport/fly to Janakpur. Our representative will receive you at Airport and transfer to Hotel. After short rest sightseeing tour of Ram Janaki Temple, Sri Ram Temple, Bibaha Mandap, Mithila Art, Laxman Temple & Dhanus Dham. Overnight at Hotel.|
|4||After breakfast transfer to Airport/fly to Kathmandu. Visit Patan Krishna Temple and Saga (world biggest Shiva statue). Overnight at Hotel.|
|5||After breakfast drive to Pokhara (200km/06 hrs). Visit Mankamana Devi Temple (wishing fulfilling Goddess). Later proceed to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.|
|6||Early morning transfer to Airport/fly to Jomsom (2840m) early in the morning. After having Tea & Coffee drive to Muktinath (3810m/22km/02 hrs) by Jeep. Ritual activities, Prayer & Holy bath in Muktinath Temple. Late afternoon drive back to Jomsom. Overnight stay in Jomsom.|
|7||Early morning fly back to Pokhara. After Lunch sightseeing tour of Pokhara city including Vindabasini Temple, Devi's Fall, Gupteswor Cave & Talbarahi temple. Overnight in Pokhara.|
|8||After breakfast drive to Kathmandu. Rest of the time free for shopping or individual activities. Overnight at Hotel.|
|9||Last day of the tour, transfer to the Airport to connect your flight for onward journey.|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis (CP Plan).
- Complementary breakfast in the Hotel.
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Janakpur-Kathmandu Airfare.
- Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara Airfare.
- Pokhara-Kathmandu Airfare.
- All transfer by private Ac vehicle.
- Jomsom-Muktinath by Jeep (sharing jeep).
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer.
- Monuments entrance fees/Muktinath permit.
- Mt. Everest Flight/Cable car ticket.
- Personal expenses & not mention above.
- Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. If vehicle required for disposal or any other activities that will be an extra charge.
- All Indian citizens must carry a valid passport or voter ID card except children below 12 years can travel with School / College identity card, which must have a photograph, date of birth, School/ College name etc.
- Above mention Hotels are subject to be available; if not available rooms in same Hotel we will provide similar category Hotel. The rate can be changed is the group size increase or decrease.
- If the children below 12 years can adjust on their parents bed then only meal charge, if required extra bed then cost will be as per hotel rules but domestic Airfare and national park fee will be same as adult.