Kathmandu Heritage & Cultural Tour
Kathmandu has many secrets to Nepali civilization, Hindu & Buddhist spirituality & culture. If you’re blessed with unrestrained time, one of Nepal’s amazing pleasure comes from getting lost in the hills, wandering being random, making discoveries through the beaten paths and villages deep in the mountains. But then not all of us have that generous amount of time to explore Nepal.
A short time and you wish to explore the most out of Nepal – the cultural Kathmandu four days tour is designed for you to see all the major highlights, explore all the essence and aura of the three holy cities – Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. The moment you arrive in Kathmandu, you’ll immediately feel transported into an entirely different world – filled with temples, palaces and people all around. The major attractions of the tour includes:
Swayambhunath, a sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site sits on top of a hill, is considered holy by both Hindus and Buddhist and offers amazing panoramic view of the city. Next up are absolutely touristy and teeming Durbar Square, the captivating old royal palace and a home to many architectural marvels as well as living goddess “Kumari”.
Pashupatinath is Nepal’s holiest Hindu pilgrimage site, and here you’ll be greeted by half naked dread-locked sadhus or holy men. As one of the most important Shiva temples on the subcontinent, Pashupatinath draws numerous devotees from all over world each year.Head to BoudhanathStupa for a taste of Tibetian Buddhist where you can spin a wheel of prayer and feel peace inside.
Patan is the city of fine arts in Nepal. Here you’ll get to enjoy the architectural wonders – ecstasy of paintings and woodcarvings. Bhaktapur is also considered as the living museum. This city of devotees will let you understand how religion has been embedded and preserved into the way of life of the people living here.
DepartureKathmandu International Airport
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
IncludeAccommodationTour GuideAirport arrival/departure transferComplementary breakfast
Not IncludedTransportation PVT basisSightseeing TourMonuments entrance fee
DAY 01 – KATHMANDU ARRIVAL
DAY 02 – KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING
DAY 03 –PATAN –BHAKTAPUR SIGHTSEEING
DAY 04 –FINAL DEPARTURE
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis (CP Plan).
- Complimentary breakfast in the Hotel.
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- All transportation by private AC vehicle.
- Return Airport transfer.
- All Passengers must carry valid PASSPORT or Voter ID
- Vehicle is as per the itinerary not for the disposal.
- Above rate valid for Indian Passport holder and cost are quoted in INR only.
- Mentioned rates subject to availability of Hotel.
- Tour will be confirmed after received the advance amount.
- Traveling Single person supplement charge applicable.
- Children below 12 years can adjust on their parents bed then only meal charge, if required extra bed then cost will be as per hotel rules but domestic Airfare and National Park fee will be same as adult.