Kailash Darshan via Limi-Lapcha Nepal
Strike off your plan to pay homage to Lord Shiva by visiting his abode – Kailash – you’re your bucket list with us. We specialize in organizing pilgrimage tours to Mount Kailash via the Lapcha La Pass via Nepal. Starting from Kathmandu, where you visit and offer prayers at the Pashupatinath Temple and fly to Nepalgunj on that day and Simikot the next day and drive to Lapcha La Pass the following day. This is trip loaded with all Shiva imagery and significance. Located just 7 kilometres from Mansarovar’s shore, the Lapcha La pass straddles the border between Nepal and Tibet.
Paying your respects by bowing to the majestic peak of Kailash is once-in-a-life time opportunity that only a few get. The Lapcha La Pass offers a splendid view of the entirety of Mount Kailash. It is the best you can get near to the lord of lords – Mahadev
Arrival Lucknow-Drive to Nepalgunj
Arrival at LUCKNOW Airport/Railway station and drive to NEPALGUNJ (182km/5hrs). Further program briefing in the evening. Overnight at Hotel.
Nepalgunj to Simikot
After the breakfast transfer to Airport/fly fly to Simikot (55min/2950m). Free day for acclimatization, visit Shiva temple. Overnight at Hotel.
Simikot to Kermi
After the breakfast drive to Kermi Villag (2785m/23km/03 hrs) via crossing Salle Khola (River). Rest of the time is for acclimatization. Overnight at Tea House/Camp.
Kermi to Tukling
After the breakfast at Camp, drive to Tukling (47km/4150m/05-06 hrs) via crossing Chhongsa Valley (Kharka), Sheliman Lake and Nelu Pass (5600m) and Talung Valley. Inside the Limi Valley (Namkha Rural Municipality), there are three village, Jang, Halji (Rinchen Sangpo Monastery of 10th century) and Til village. Overnight at Tent.
Tukling to Lapcha-La Pass, Kailash Darshan
In the morning drive to Lapcha view point (4900m/26km/03 hrs). Packed Lunch will serve in Lapcha. From the view point you will have panoramic view of Lake Mansarovar, Kailash Parvat and Astapath. From Lapcha Lake Mansarovar is 08 km and Kailash is 46 km nautical distance. After Kailash Darshan, drive back to Tukling. Overnight at Tent.
Tukling to SImikot
After the breakfast at Camp, we will proceed to Simikot. Packed Lunch will serve on the way. Night halt in Simikot.
Simikot to Nepalgunj/Lucknow
After breakfast fly to NEPALGUNJ and drive to LUCKNOW, drop to the Airport. End of the Tour.
- Accommodation; 1 night Nepalgunj and 2 nights in Simikot with all Veg. meals.
- Nepalgunj-Simikot both way transfer by schedule flight.
- Simikot-Tugling-Limi-Lapcha Transfer by Bolero Jeep (6-7 Guest + Guide) per Jeep.
- 3 Nights basic Tea House or Tented camp in (Kermi-Tupling) with all meals.
- High altitude medicine, Tent, Sleeping Bag, Portable toilet & Air compressor bag.
- Humla permit and VDC fees experienced Sherpa staff.
- Lucknow-Nepalgunj both way transfer by sharing Car.
- Personal Travel insurance, high rescue & emergency cost.
- Any unexpected expenses incurred due to natural disasters/bad weather/political reason (Hotel, food, flight, transport etc.).
- Extra nights hotel apart from above mentioned by any cause.