Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Heli Ex. Lucknow
Taking holy bath in Mansarovar Lake and offering prayers to Mount Kailash is the utmost pilgrimage for a devout to emancipate the soul. Revered as the Shangri-La by many travelers – pilgrims and globe trotters alike – these sites are one of the must-visit destinations on globe.
For the atheists Mount Kailiash and Lake Mansarovar are one of most astounding piece of natural beauty that brings together symmetry and natural bliss. And for the faithful, these are pilgrimages where they feel the presence of the almighty and get the opportunity to be one with- whatever their faith. After all, our heart finds our true faith in natural bliss.
LUCKNOW ARRIVAL-DRIVE TO NEPALGUNJ
Arrival at LUCKNOW Airport/Railway station. Welcome by our office representative and drive to NEPALGUNJ (182km/5hrs). Further program briefing in the evening. Overnight at Hotel.
NEPALGUNJ TO SIMIKOT
After the breakfast transfer to Airport/fly fly to Simikot (55min/2950m). Free day for acclimatization, visit Shiva temple. Overnight at Hotel/Lodge.
Early morning, after the light breakfast fly to Hilsa by chartered helicopter. After complete custom formalities, drive to Purang (3750m/30 km). Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Manasarovar (03 hours/90km/4510m). Parikrama and holy bath in Lake Mansarovar. Overnight at Guest House.
In the morning spiritual activities (Pooja & Hawan). After the lunch drive to Darchen (4620m/40km/01hrs). Overnight at Hotel.
DARCHEN TO DIRAPHUK
Early morning after the light breakfast drive to Yamadwar (9 km/30 min), the starting Point of Kailash Parikarma (kora). Trek to Dirapuk (4860m/6-7 hrs). Overnight at Guest House.
DIRAPHUK TO ZUTHULPHUK (4790M.)
After having light breakfast, we start our trek to Dolma-La Pass which is about 5630 meters above sea level. Due to unpredictable weather, it is important to start as early as possible. We can see Gaurikund Lake on the way. Overnight at Lodge.
We will trek down to Darchen and drive back to Purang or Hilsa. Overnight at Hotel/Guest House.
After breakfast fly to Simikot by Helicopter and connecting flight to Nepalgunj. Drive to LUCKNOW, drop to the Airport. End of the Tour.
- Accommodation; 1 night Nepalgunj & 1 night in Simikot with all Veg. meals.
- Nepalgunj-Simikot both way transfer by schedule flight.
- Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot by chartered helicopter.
- Lucknow-Nepalgunj-Lucknow transfer by private vehicle.
- Best available Hotel/Guest House as per itinerary in Tibet.
- All vegetarian meals served by our crew in Tibet.
- Transportation by deluxe Luxury Coach in Tibet.
- Day bag, Duffle Bag & down Jacket (returnable).
- Tibet/China normal visa fees/Humla permit and VDC fees.
- Kailash Parikrama by foot & Mansarovar Parikrama by Luxury Bus.
- High altitude medicine, Portable toilet, Oxygen cylinders & Air compressor bags.
- Experienced, reliable, co-operative English/Hindi speaking Sherpa staff.
- Personal Travel insurance, Rescue & emergency cost.
- In case of NRI/foreigner, multiple entry Nepal visa fee.
- Horse and helper facilities if needed during Parikrama.
- Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
- Any extra cost incurred if the Yatri separates himself/herself from the group for any unforeseen reason from the point of separation from the group.
- Any unexpected expenses incurred due to natural disasters/bad weather/political reason (Hotel, food, flight, transport etc.).
- Extra accommodation cost in Nepal side (apart from mentioned night) if earlier return from Tibet (any causes).
- Visa Split cost, transportation & Hotel charge those who return earlier from Tibet by any causes.